The Macbook Kensington Magsafe 120w AC / DC car / airline adapter.
Problem: Apple's Magsafe Airline adapter is limited to only powering your Macbook in airlines (no Charge) and does NOT work in cars!
Using inverters are also not the answer because it typically uses too much power and is very inefficient. This could mean a dead car battery sooner then you think(When using Battery power only)! This is also the reason why you cannot use inverters on airplanes because they supply limited power.
Solution: The All-in-one AC/DC Car / Airline (Empower plug included) adapter is a direct power solution with Magsafe cable. You can charge your Macbooks on the Airplane, Car, Truck, Boat and house! NO more wasted energy using inverters!
Refurbished units my not come with all smart tips shown here.
Because it's a MagSafe Adapter, you'll continue to enjoy MagSafe convenience just as you're already enjoying at home or work. The magnetic DC plug both ensures a tight connection and enables a clean break from the power port if there is undue tension — preventing your MacBook from being pulled off of your tray table if someone accidentally yanks the cord. -Apple Computer
All Your Mobile Power Needs in one Slim Package
Packed with 120 watts of power, the Kensington Notebook AC/DC Power Adapter uses patented technology to deliver all the power you need in a size that is 40% smaller and lighter than other power supplies. With its AC and DC power options, you always have the right adapter--whether in the office, on the road, or in the air. The Kensington Notebook AC/DC 120w Power Adapter is the ideal replacement for your existing power supply. It is designed to provide reliable power for today's larger, high-performance notebooks as well as other small mobile electronics such as iPods, cell phones, DVD players, and PDAs.
- It WILL Charge the battery ANYWHERE while you use it.
- Up to 40% smaller and lighter than other chargers for easy portability
- Powers and charges from any AC (home/office) or DC (Car/Airline) source (Includes Empower plug)
- Provides the right power for your Macbook or Macbook Pro & Provides the right power for iPods, iPhone (1st gen), cell phones, DVD players, and PDAs (appropriate tips sold separately).
- 120 watts
- The Kensington adapter will shut off if the (car) battery is below 12v, the light on the unit itself will stay on while the magsafe will shut off. It’ll reset by unplugging it then re-plugging it back in.
- An ideal replacement or upgrade for your existing power supply
- Includes genuine magsafe connector.
- It IS compatible with automobile power ports and extremely more efficient then inverters.
- 120vac 2.2A / 240vac 1.3A, 60/50 Hz input & 12-16vdc 11A input.
- 1 Year Kensington Warranty. 90-day warranty on magsafe conversion from MCT, inc.
We also offer Macbook a solution for your existing iGo and Kensington adapters, a variety of external batteries and Solar power!
New models also available, refurbished found midway down the page. Visit our Store
Please visit our Q&A section